Monday, October 09, 2017

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Cool - an oral history of Batman: The Animated Series... Nut Byproducts would be a good name for a band... Speaking of Batman - my idea of great art... I still say my first move as President would be to make Bill Belichick my Press Secretary. Those press briefings would be epic... Why is it "Happy as a clam?" Is it because clams don't have any brains or feelings?... Don't forget to get your flu shots... One of my deepest fears is of fire-breathing koalas. Wheh! Feels good to get that off my chest. Now let the healing begin... Women wearing nothing but milk. Milk was a good choice... Every time I find a dead fruit fly in the head of my beer I think, "that's the way he wanted to die"... Awesome - the Traveling Jagr's... Happy Columbus Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment