Saturday, May 19, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

This is amazing... If I were a CSI investigator every time my wife handed me something I'd bag it and declare "Now it's evidence!" until my wife stopped handing me things or divorced... "True evil has a face you know and a voice you trust. El Mano Negra." Long read but a chilling account about a deadly hit man responsible for about 35 murders... They say that Saint Augustine did something very bad as a youth and it was his guilt that turned him to Christianity. I wonder if what he did was worse than the re-make of Murder on the Orient Express... Heh heh - David Sedaris as Billie Holiday... One of life's great mysteries is how simply placing a piece of white bread with a batch of home-made cookies can keep the cookies from going stale in the cookie jar... Brain Grenade would be a good name for a band (or a hipster poet)...

No comments:

Post a Comment